forseeing busy months ahead, I decided to start working on ds1 goodie bag.
last year I made drawstring bags
it wasn’t tough but the timing was. something major happened at home.
this year I planned, did a few samples
they looked good. dd helped in the pinning and cutting of the fabric.
we really did it production style and I was really glad to start using the labels I bought.
the only stopping was we ran out of zips! went to stock up and finished all 31 coin pouches by sat night.
I must thank my high internal drive!
had some showing off session to friends, a closed friend ordered 2 coin pouches for her niece.
my dd is very keen to run a flea stall, I think we are going to just do it!